Pathway International only represents principals on an exclusive basis and is committed
to the principle of non conflicting agencies. We have a strategic focus on business development with a structured business development process and in-house technical and regulatory resources.
With centralised office and warehouse facilities located in Sydney and a commitment to maintaining local inventory of strategic ingredients, we are ideally positioned to service the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Pathway International adds value to the supply chain through:
- prompt and proactive customer service
- local stockholding assuring reliability of supply
- a partnership approach to doing business
- ingredients that meet and preferably exceed current quality, regulatory and environmental standards
- introduction of new ingredients, and new applications for existing ingredients
- technical and regulatory resources including product and formulation development
- access to an extensive library of over 300 reference texts and 4000 journal articles
- marketing support
- use of key metrics to monitor business performance
- a portfolio of service solutions
Our paperless electronic quality management system is built around the principles of pharmaceutical good manufacturing practice (GMP). The quality management system includes:
- vendor assurance
- document control
- standard operating procedures
- comprehensive ingredient technical files
- annual product quality review and trend analysis
- change control process
- non conformance investigation and reporting
- corrective and preventative action
Our robust quality management system ensures full supply chain traceability of all ingredients we supply.
Our management team is actively involved in industry and government committees and maintains a number of professional memberships to ensure we maintain the currency of our knowledge base.